Tuesday 18 June 2013

Media coverage!

Well what a busy and exciting month it's been.  With the food feature in NZ House and Garden - June issue and then an interview with the Breeze radio as a follow up!

If you have missed the radio interview, it is on their website now, so if you go on to Auckland Breeze Radio website it's there on the homepage,   they have called it "Ashia's Dream" .  They have done a fabulous job with it, it's great!  here is the link too :

http://www.thebreeze.co.nz/Regions/Auckland/Home/tabid/76/Default.aspx

The June issue of NZ House & garden should still be available but not for long! So if you haven't got your copy, hurry!  I will be posting the article on my blog when the magazine goes off sale too so look out for it.

I am also off to my sister's wedding in the UK in 4 weeks time, and will be blogging from there with lots of yummy family recipes as I will be  in my family home cooking up a storm with my mum and  3 sisters.

So the next couple of recipes are simple no fuss, one tray, one pot, great if you are rushing around and perfect for winter

Enjoy!

Ashia

No comments:

Post a Comment