Friday 13 September 2013

Wedding Celebration Lunch

 
So I have been back for just over 2 weeks and its so hard to get back to routine and normality. I miss my family, and I miss my mum's cooking! While we were away celebrating my sister, Farah's wedding, we had lots of family occasions to celebrate. One of these were the civil ceremony of my sister, where we had a vintage themed lunch, with some Indian food for good measure, I'm just going to post some photos of that special day











We had petite sandwiches, and wraps and  mini filled rolls,
 gorgeous chocolate eclairs and cheesecakes, fruit tarts, petite pattisserie savoury pastries, pasta salads,  spicy  potatoes with a tamarind sauce and cupcakes.




It was a beautiful day, filled with love, laughter and food, happy family memories to treasure forever.


 
Enjoy!
 
Till next time
 
Ashia







No comments:

Post a Comment