Monday 19 October 2015

TV1 segment

It has been a busy few weeks with the October school holidays and now into the 4th (& last) term of the year! Counting down to summer.

This summer for me is going to be a special one, my gorgeous twin sister  Anjum and her family are visiting us for the first time. In my 19 years to and fro this is her first visit, so needless to say we are all very excited and have planned a great holiday over 4 weeks, showcasing this gorgeous country of ours.  Next year I have plans to do more You tube clips on cooking and have more articles in the pipeline for NZ House & Garden, with the next one coming out in Feb 2016!

I have uploaded my whole food story segment that was shown on TV1 a couple of weeks ago.  Enjoy it, if you didn't get a chance to see the episode.

 
Till next time
Ashia

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ashia - I'm sorry I missed it live! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Carole, I am glad you enjoyed it ;-)

    ReplyDelete